TeleVu 2000 Feature
1. On-line visual communication
between sites using standard dial-up phone, cellular, satellite, LAN or WAN.
2. Supports interactive remote communication (image, voice and data) on the same
3. Supports images scanned from scanner or color images captured from video
camera, VCR, etc.
4. View shared images with easy one-click synchronization.
5. Multiple image formats supported: BMP, PCX, TIFF, JPEG, WMF, AutoCad DXF,
6. Matches image color automatically with the VGA display to achieve true color
7. Personal communication allows remote BBS access, remote host login, file
8. Remote access drives in the connected machine, a file can be downloaded or
uploaded, and its original program can be started automatically.
9. Side-by-side image viewing and synchronization capability is ideal for
10. Collaborative whiteboard with editing capability.
11. Allows one user control, so remote intervention is not required.
12. Password protection to ensure system security.
13. E-mail enabled for cc:Mail, MS-Mail, Novell MHS, Lotus Notes, etc
| TeleVu 2000 Home