|TeleVu 2000 Pro
On-line visual communication between sites using standard dial-up phone,
cellular, satellite, LAN or WAN (Higher bandwith links provides faster
2. Supports interactive remote communication (image, voice and data) on
the same phone line in same communication session.
3. Supports images scanned from scanner or color images captured from
satndard video camera, TV, VCR, etc.
4. Display motion video on a computer screen. the picture can be
captured, indexed, saved to disk and redisplayed.
5. Unattended polling allows video record of remote sites to be captured
6. View shared images with easy one-click synchronization.
7. Shared image pointer at the same location on pictures at different
sites to misunderstandings can be avoided.
8. Multiple image formats supported: BMP, PCX, TIFF, JPEG, WMF, AutoCad
9. Matches image color automatically with the VGA display to achieve
true color video image.
10. Side-by-side image viewing and synchronization capability is ideal
for comparative analysis.
11. Collaborative whiteboard with editing capability.
12. Allows one user control, so remote intervention is not required.
13. Password protection to ensure system security.
14. Single-vender support through all-in-one turnkey design.
Versus Video Conference | Requirements
| Benefits | TeleVu
2000 Pro Home